External Study Program
King Abdulaziz University allows the male and female students the opportunity of joining the university; so as to obtain the bachelor degree only via the external study program. The student shall pay 3000 Saudi Riyals (compulsory rehabilitation course fees) for each semester and for four year as of the foundation year. King Abdulaziz University aspires to graduate qualified national cadres able to mainly contribute in pushing the progress and development wheel.
The following points indicate how to apply to the different university's faculties for the bachelor degree through the external study program.
For more information visit the deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education
The General Requirements
- The students shall obtain the Saudi General certificate of secondary education or an equivalent certificate.
- The student's GPA in the general certificate of secondary education shall be 60% or more.
- Date of the general certificate of secondary education shall be 1426/ 1427 H and later.
- The student shall obtain approval of the work entity in case of working.
The Documents Which Shall Be Uploaded When Submitting The E-application
- A copy of the general certificate of secondary education form (script statement).
- A copy of the student's I.D. card
- Modern and color photos (size = 4*6).
- The approval letter of work entity
- Non Saudi Students or students of non – Saudi mothers shall upload copies of certificate of birth + mothers' I.D. cards, residency permit.
- The student shall fill out the e-application through the university's e-admission gate
- The student shall attach the required documents with the application submitted via the internet.
- The student shall follow the admission stages through the university's e-admission gate.
- The nominated student shall pay the admission fees due to the university during the prescribed timeframe.
- The student shall sign "a university without smoking" e-statement after reviewing.
- The student shall accept the e-statement of admission to the external study program after reviewing thereof.
- The student shall follow the application website till obtaining the university card number.
The Mobile SMS Shall Be As Follows
- The first SMS shall be sent to you after payment of fees.
- The second SMS shall be sent to you after being admitted to the university and your university card number shall be stated therein.
- The third SMS shall be sent to you to inform you of receiving the university card.
Placement In External Study Program Specialties After Completing The Prepratory Year
The students shall be admitted to the administrative track after completing the foundation year. Furthermore, the students shall be placed in the following specialties in the university's main campus and branches:
Regression For Withdrawal From The External Program
- In case the student desires to withdraw the file before the first semester start, 10% shall be deducted as administrative charges.
- If case of withdrawal during the first two weeks, 25% shall be deducted from the costs.
- If case of withdrawal after elapse of the first two weeks or during the first four weeks, 50% shall be deducted from the costs.
- After elapse of the first four weeks of the study, the student shall not be entitled to refund the sum money or any part thereof.
Placement For External Program Students
The student shall be placed in any of the appropriate university faculties; on the condition that the faculties available on the track where the student is admitted shall be allocated according to the competition mechanism in terms of the GPA, the faculty accommodation capacity and the faculty criteria approved by the faculty council.
The application for placement shall be through the electronic service system in the prescribed time periods.
The placement process shall be carried out with the end of the second semester (or during the summer semester if available).
Faculties of the main campus (Sulaymaniyah):
Faculty of Arts and Humanities in the following specialties:
- Arabic Language.
- Islamic Studies
- English Language
Faculty of Economics and Administration:
Faculty of Communication and Media:
College of Business at Rabigh Branch:
- Health and Hospital Management.