Direct Diploma Acceptance Programs
King Abdulaziz University allows male and female students an opportunity to join directly some colleges of the university branches; in order to allow the students who don't desire to choose from the colleges during the foundation year the opportunity to select the college he/she desires directly since time of his/ her candidacy.
Community College Diploma(The study period is three years)
- Diploma of Tourism Institute (The study period is three years)
The sports administration Diploma, College of Business in Rabigh (The period of study three years)
Computer Networking Diploma (Cisco) faculty of Computing and Information Technology (The period of study three years)
- Male only:
- Computer Graphics.
- E-Commerce (Distance Learning).
- Male and Female:
Community College Program:
Jeddah Community College as one of King Abdulaziz University's faculties has been doing its best from the beginning to provide study programs compatible with its objectives and mission. Furthermore, it basically regards the labor market needs in the surrounding community and aspires to graduate young Saudi cadres with technical and professional capacities through submitting qualitative and specialized educational programs seeking to keep pace with the modern changes in the labor market. The first batch of the undergraduate students was taught in the second semester of the academic year 1423/1424 H (Rabia 2003's), the faculty awards the medium university degree in the following specialties (accounting, marketing, sales, insurance, computer networking) and currently the faculty provides the aforesaid programs for male and female students as well as the study language is the English language. For the time being students do not get stipend.
Community College Study System:
Study system of the college runs according to system levels, and the level indicates the student's study stage. The number of levels required for the student to graduate is six levels depending on the study plans approved by the college. The student is promoted from the study level to the following level in case he/ she passes with success all the courses registered to him/ her in that semester.
Tourism Institute Program:
Tourism Institute is one of the modern educational and training tributaries of the university. It is concerned with the field of hospitality, travel and tourism and the King Abdul Aziz University allows students the opportunity for admission to Diploma Tourism Institute, which aims to qualify distinguished human cadres with a high level of efficiency and quality performance in the field of tourism. It accepts the student who currently ends the introductory year of university in the specialty of hospitality
Tourism Institute Study System:
Study system runs according to system levels. The study years in the Tourism Institute are three years including University Foundation Year. The student is given a monthly stipend, such as the theoretical colleges during his/ her study stages, and then the student graduates with a hospitality degree.
The required documents for Diploma Programs:
- Original of the general certificate of secondary education + photo copies whereof
- Result of General Aptitude test print it by
- The origin of the applicant identity card.
- 2 color photos (size = 4*6 with white background).
- Non-Saudi Students or students of Saudi mothers shall bring the following documents:
- A photocopy of the birth certificate + mother's I.D+ residence permit with the necessity of bringing the originals for validation
- Approval of work entity (for personnel).
Attendance of Diploma Programs
Attend lectures, seminars and practical lessons compulsory and deprives the student to continue any material entering the final test in his absence 20% of the total exceeded the proportion of lectures during the semester.
Withdrawal from Diploma Programs
A student can apologize for the continuing study of a semesters without longer if it fails in progress for the unity of academic affairs and an acceptable excuse under the following conditions:
- Student should submit the withdrawal application electronically 5 weeks at least before final exams.
- Student's GPA shouldn't be less than 2 out of 5 at the time of withdrawal.
- Student is not allowed to withdraw during the orientation year diploma.
- Withdrawal period is counted in the total period of regular study.
- Student will have the right to withdraw with maximum two subsequent semesters or three separate semesters during his/ her tenure at King Abdulaziz University.